Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Poop is Powerful

I have underestimated the power of poop. 
My child is a different human when he hasn't pooped. 
Yes, another post about poop.
My world revolves around his bowls. 

Evidence: I even gave up and spoon fed my child in order to get that poop OUT.  
(Eli does Baby Led Weaning, where he skips pureed baby food and goes straight to real food. It's amazing, you should totally look into it)
Point being, I turned to prunes. 
Obviously, I have a lot to learn about how to spoon feed a baby.
Oh, yes, the hair. Remember when I said he "turns into a different human"
WELL, that human doesn't sleep. 

 Ok, he technically sleeps, but he wakes up every hour, almost on the dot 
(it would be impressive if it didn't mean that I NEVER GET A REM CYCLE)
So, yes, he has some extreme bed head from all the tossing and turning.
He works it though.

You should know, the next day we did much better with the prune situation and it (the poop situation) all worked itself out. 
And yes, I did bathe him immediately after this.
Where he tried to crawl in the tub.
Sounds cute huh?
Until you remember that he CAN'T CRAWL YET.
I kept getting flashes of him falling face first into water and it became the most stressful bath time of all of my life. 
Which isn't saying much, because bath time is normally pretty entertaining really.

Those rolls…so cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment