Monday, December 16, 2013

Ei's Christmas Tree

Thanks to the grandmas...yet again...Eli has his very own Christmas tree!
So far he has his mushroom, a hedgehog, a fox, a stocking, and now a herringbone owl! Too cute.

We went to his 6 month appointment today:
-He jumped/ kicked the WHOLE time- even when we were trying to hear his little heartbeat. She had to try 3 or 4 different spots because he kept kicking her. 
-The 20 week ultrasound results: looked good. He was measuring on target- everything looked great. 
-They brought out a new toy- the TAPE MEASURE! I measure about 2 weeks past where I actually am- since my abdomen is so long- but when they actually feel for my uterus they find it just where it should be this week.
-In other uterus news: apparently my placenta is anterior. Basically, when there is a placenta between my belly and my baby (instead of most placentas that are between the baby and mom's spine). This SHOULD mean that feeling him is more difficult- if that's the case then I can't even imagine what I would be feeling otherwise. It's nice and high though- so there is nothing to worry about. 
THESE are the things that I LOVE to learn at my appointments!
Even better news-
I have my glucose test next appointment- and I DON'T have to drink that orange soda tasting stuff. They have food options as well- and one is 11 black jelly beans! YEEES.

No comments:

Post a Comment