Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Firsts

Firsts:
First visit to dad's work

They got us a basket of presents- books and Wildcat gear for Eli, drinks for Rico and I, and lots and lots of dad's favoroite work mints
First surgery…
Circumcision.You'll notice I'm not in any of these photos.
Circumcision is a touchy subject with us- even before we got pregnant.
Rico got 51% of the vote (since he has the equipment we were debating), but I basically boycotted the entire process (I DID go, because nothing soothes an upset baby like eating, and I was there to try to soothe whatever I could soothe)




First floor playmates


First walk…to walgreens, for epsom salts (to help heal the nether regions)
First try in the moby wrap
First time Max snuggled Eli
First hair style
First time successfully sleeping in the rock-n-play …FINALLY
1 Week photo!
First time he pooped through 3 onsies in an hour and we had to use the emergency cookie monster onsie.
First time in the boppy
First Lion-King inspired pass off
This isn't his first kiss, but it IS freaking adorable.
First time meeting great grandma and great grandpa 


First time meeting my High School friends and their kids. I didn't get pictures with all of them (sad), but here he is meeting Sam!
First time meeting his Aunt Maggie…she brought the party to him

First time I left Rico alone with the baby and the pillow Aunt Maggie got him…also the first time trying out a bouncer seat (obviously he is tryingout a bouncer meant for his female cousin)
First Easter!

Those pants lasted MAYBE 15 minutes…pants are stupid

He "blessed" the Church cryroom with a golden shower

First POP since July! (I couldn't finish it)


First Sonic Happy Hour
First time experiencing the magic of the swing
First time I realized HE IS HIS FATHER'S TWIN

No comments:

Post a Comment