Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pediatrician Visit

He's gaining inches and ounces each week. 
He's 2 1/2 weeks old.
His umbilical cord fell off…we have NO idea where though. 
We think the dog may have eaten it.
Gross, I know.
 Now he's 21 inches and 8 lbs 15 oz.
That's a WHOLE pound more than last time.
He ALSO passed his hearing test. Finally. (after testing on 4 different days)
And he melts my heart…even just laying on the pediatrician's table…waiting…naked…and cold
aaaaaand hungry. Check out this hard core rooting.
 We also decided to take a selfie...
It was a long wait.

 We got bored, so we played a little dress up with some of the things in my bag.
These are the sunglasses our seniors got at prom last year. 
On the side they said #celebratesober.
This makes them even more awesome.
What a stud.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Eli is just so tiny and adorable! I bet the whole family was excited to see him. I'm happy with how he passed his hearing test. I just know he is going to grow up healthy for the years to come. Thanks for sharing that milestone! All the best to you and your family! :)

    Angela Gibbs @ MedCare

    ReplyDelete