Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall Foto Frenzy

It's Fall…meaning football season. 
This little boy supports the DHS Panthers!

It was homecoming this week- complete with Eli's first parade
 Where he paid very little attention to the parade- and a LOT of attention to sticking out his tongue.
 See?
Later, we went to the game.
We got to visit with his aunt/uncle/cousins, great aunt, great uncle, three great grandparents, and those relatives that are relatives even though technically you aren't related…you have those too, right?
He slept through the fight song, national anthem, cheers, touchdowns, and all sorts of yelling for the first quarter.





But First…we had to go on our morning run…and fall means I can bust out his new hat!
 Ok, so it didn't stay on wonderfully, but it is still adorable.
It is supposed to be worn more like this.
 Then there's this.
 I've also learned that if he is tired enough, he can fall asleep anywhere.
Look how manly he looks.
 I took a 5 month photo (mainly because his suspenders were so cute) that paralleled my niece's Easter photo when she was around the same age

 While we were at it (re-making old photos), I thought I might do an update of one of our maternity photo shoots.
Here are some with his head too. He was distracted at first- he loves the feeling of grass under his feet.
 Eventually Nana made enough crazy noises that he looked up.
 Other happenings: now that he sits up so well, we've been experimenting with high chairs when we go out. It never goes well. Don't get me wrong, he hasn't fallen out or anything, but it is WAAAAY more work than it seems like it would be.
 I also "installed" the swing his grandma bought him. 
He loves it. 
Yes, he swings in PJ's. 
Don't judge.
 We play with blocks and send pictures of our creations to Rico at work
 and we try on mom's glasses
 ..and we have more family lunch dates
 It was game day- he had to wear his jersey.
 This time we had our picnic in Old Town. These are actually the fountains that Rico and I ran through after our wedding. 
 See

Our next lunch date was in Delano- at Monarch. 
Obviously this is at night- I am not wasting my time taking pictures if I can google them…so this is what I get. Here's one I really did take.
Here's a random photo- forgive my wet hair, I had a good week where his naps just didn't quite last long enough for that step.
 But look how much Max loves Eli.
 Lest you think Eli is always Mr. Happy, here he is at a lunch date at Panera with his Nana and Papa.
and his reaction to the freezing grocery store after missing a nap while I stopped to make him pose with the mini bananas I found.
Not amused.
 Other adventures include discovering THIS at our weekly trip to the library to get our bedtime books for the week. 
 That's the water tower you see when you come into town. 
Wow, that sounds SUPER small town-y
 He also discovered that the blinds behind our bed open to a WINDOW. 
To OUTSIDE. 
And that the window opens and WIND comes in.
 He was mesmerized for about 20 minutes.
….and to end: his 5 month photos
 I couldn't pick just 1
 because I think he is so darn cute.
That he ONCE AGAIN ended by jumping out of his chair. 
Oh, this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment