Monday, November 3, 2014

Babbling!

Consonants are here!
Gee…I wonder what his first word is going to be.
We were at my sister's house for a KSU football game and he just started doing this. 
He would stop whenever we tried to get it on video- but we finally tricked him and got this.

It's like he wanted to give her a thank you present for inviting us so he pulled out a new trick.
(That morning Rico and I had been saying "da da da da" or "ma ma ma ma" as he looked at each of us (this went on for almost 15 minutes back and forth) 
He stared,
but he didn't mimic.
We did comment that we felt like we could just see his wheels turning because he was watching us so intently.

My niece is VERY proud of him. 
Apparently she likes to tell everyone how Eli says "dadadadadadada"
and makes them watch the video.
My sister said she has seen the video MANY MANY times.
Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment