Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekend Adventures

We got bundled up for a football game Friday night.
(after Rico bought our appliances for the new house…it's coming people!)

Saturday, while he worked on the house, I went with my sister and mom to a craft show at her friend's house. We ended up back at my sister's house for a play date with Eli's cousin Lizzie
I realize this is blurry, but I think my sister looks super classy and pretty with her little pregnant self so I am putting it in
There was hugging
 …and hanging
 and general climbing on Ashley's lap. 
Because she's the coolest.
Sunday we went to Exploration Place (it was free admission for veteran's day)
Most of the things were for older kids, which we expected, but Eli was alert and interested the ENTIRE time. We even sat through a science show and he was SUCH a good student.
Here's a long trough of little recycled materials turned into fake sand (meant to show how rivers from and cut through land), but to Eli it was just more sensory play.
We also went to a beautiful wedding reception sans Eli. I even showered AND curled my hair but somehow we didn't get any pictures. Maybe some will surface later.

No comments:

Post a Comment