Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fake Milestones


His first time riding the dog
 Staring at Nana
 Not quite sure of what I am saying
 Tummy TIME!
 I can sit in the Bumbo…I don't like it….I lean to one side still…and it only lasted 35 seconds, BUT 
I can do it.
…and the first time Eli rolled over. We aren't saying he can roll over now. I assume it was more of a fluke. He was fully on his belly to start, but we weren't fast enough with the camera to get the full thing (hence me "subtly" saying, "daddy" at the beginning, as in "Daddy/ Rico- get your camera out NOW")
That's right, in his "Too Much Talent" onsie no less. 
Maybe some day he'll actually do it on purpose.

He has also started arching his back and using his feet to push himself backwards. It's pretty funny. He scooted himself from the middle of the blanket to off of it the other day. I guess we can wave goodbye to his hair in the back- bald spot from rubbing on carpet- here we come! (sorry, no video of that one, Rico has only so much patience for me wanting to document everything and making HIM do it)

He also seemed to have learned (literally overnight) how to grab items and bring them to his mouth!
Oh- and 15 minutes after posting this originally he LAUGHED

No comments:

Post a Comment