Saturday, March 29, 2014

Paintball in CAVES?!

Today, the love of my life informed me that NOT ONLY is there paintball in the caves of Kansas City, there is now also laser tag.
Seriously? You tell me this now? 
NOW?

I am OBSESSED with the caves. I even made Rico take me in to the parking garage of the offices of the one of the companies he works with because I just COULDN'T picture how you would have offices IN A CAVE. 

I have ALSO been begging him, for YEARS to take me paint balling. YEARS. He refuses.

I ALSO secretly love laser tag. 

And now, now that I can't do ANY of those things AND WE ARE MOVING- he shares this nugget of information. 

I didn't talk to him for 3 minutes. 

I felt like I needed to share this with you all- I don't know why.

Other tidbits: here's 38 weeks. 


You should know that this is the same shirt I wore on my 21st birthday (AND the first time I met my now brother in law)

So, at 38 weeks I add Evening Primrose Oil to my supplements. I OFFICIALLY reached the point where I can't fit all the pills I need to take into my pill holder. Here's my morning regimen.
3 alfalfa, 2 probiotics, 1 garlic, 1 prenatal, 1 red raspberry leaf. 
 If THAT wasn't enough high maintenance-ness…my chiropractor ALSO put this on my lower back.
I feel very athletic.

We also set up our rock-n-play…with some minor adaptations (I switched the stars that are supposed to hang with some woodland creatures that my mother in law had given us)

We ALSO got to babysit our niece for an afternoon since she was in town. 
We went to the park, went to Unforked, "played" the piano, played with the dog, and we basically let her tell us what she needed. 
She even requested the dog when my sister told her we were coming. 
She told us anythign and everything we may have needed to know. 
She's so. freaking. smart.
Literally, she told us "potty" when she needed to go to the bathroom.
She said "bite" and started getting into the highchair on her own at EXACTLY 11 o clock when her mom had said she might want lunch.
She looked at us and said "nap" before heading toward the stairs on her own to go up to bed at noon (AGAIN, almost exactly to the minute of when her mom said she would want it)
Then, she said "diaper" (and HANDED me one when I wasn't understanding what she wanted) when she wanted changed before her nap.  
Rico got a guitar out and she requested a "song" from him anytime he stopped playing her to sleep.
Seriously- she couldn't make it much easier.
It was awesome. 
As usual.
It was also tiring, as usual.

The last random update is NOT glamorous. 
We bought these this weekend at Target.

Yep, basically a human puppy pad. 
They've been recommended to us to keep in the car and under our sheets for when my water breaks. 
Carrying THAT around the store was not my shining moment. 




1 comment:

  1. They've been recommended to us to keep in the car and under our sheets for when my water breaks. Pick My Paintball Gun

    ReplyDelete